FALL SEASON NEWS & INFORMATION
- Online Registration is now open at the www.eAYSO.org website. All players must be pre-registered online.
- Open registration runs thru June 30. The registration fee is $175 per player.
- In Person Registration: 9:00AM to 12:00PM at the El Segundo Middle School library
- Saturday May 10th
- Saturday June 7th
- Saturday June 28th
The Fall season begins Sep 6
One of the AYSO philosophies is OPEN REGISTRATION. That means that a player does not have to live within the Region’s boundaries to register and play in that Region. Player’s may register in any region they choose.
Players that are new to Region 92 must attend one of the in-person registration events to show birth date verification. Please bring a printed copy of the completed application form and a birth certificate or passport so we can verify the player’s birth date. Returning players can complete the entire registration process online.
Players that have previously participated in AYSO soccer in Region 92 can complete the entire registration and payment process at www.eAYSO.org using the electronic signature and credit payment online. If you want to pay by cash or check you must come to one of the in-person registration events.
REGISTRATION PERIOD AND WAITING LIST
All players submitting their registration and fee by the June 30 registration deadline will be placed on a team. Players submitting their registration and fees after the June 30 registration event will be placed on a wait-list with no guarantee of being placed on a team.
AYSO allows registration of players from age 4 to age 18, based on the player’s age as of Jul 31. Online registration eAYSO.org will automatically calculate the player’s age and appropriate division. Players that are 13-years old and entering high school and want to play on the high school soccer team should consider moving up to the U16 Division to comply with CIF eligibility requirements. See the Region 92 Move Up Guidelines or contact the program administrator by email at email@example.com.
U19 (under 19)
U16 (under 16)
U14 (under 14)
U12 (under 12)
U10 (under 10)
U8 (under 8)
U7 (under 7)
U6 (under 6)
U5 (under 5 but not younger than 4 years)
AYSO is always looking for great volunteers. Coaches, Team Parents, Referees and Board Members can also register online. First time volunteers must present their application in person and present a Driver’s License, government issued photo ID, or passport to verify identity. Volunteers must also submit their SSN (encrypted in the eAYSO system) and agree to a background check to help protect our children.
- eAYSO Call Center Information
- 866-588-2976 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm PDT
- 2014 Registration Season Extended Hours
- Feb 16 – Aug 31: Saturdays: 6am – 3pm PDT
- Mar 3 – Jul 28: Sundays: 8am – Noon PDT
For eAYSO.org password reset please send an email to email@example.com with your full name, player’s name, and the email address that you use to login to eAYSO
ADDITIONAL CONTACT INFORMATION
- AYSO Region 92 Regional Commissioner: Eric Stoker
- AYSO Region 92 website: www.ayso92.org
- AYSO Region 92 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- AYSO Region 92 telephone: (310) 322-9760
- AYSO National website: www.AYSO.org