FALL SEASON NEWS & INFORMATION
Registration for the Fall season is now closed. If you would like to be added to the wait list for the Fall season, please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Player’s Name
2. Player’s Birth Date
3. Parent or Guardian’s contact information
4. Note any prior AYSO experience (Region / Year last played)
The Fall season begins Sep 6.
Coaches should be contacting players in mid to late August regarding team formation.
One of the AYSO philosophies is OPEN REGISTRATION. That means that a player does not have to live within the Region’s boundaries to register and play in that Region. Player’s may register in any region they choose. We hope you choose Region 92, home of the back-to-back Boys U12 All Stars State Champions!
Registration for the Fall 2014 season will begin May 1 thru Jun 30. The Fall season begins in September.
AYSO is always looking for great volunteers. Coaches, Team Parents, Referees and Board Members can also register online. First time volunteers must present their application in person and present a Driver’s License, government issued photo ID, or passport to verify identity. Volunteers must also submit their SSN (encrypted in the eAYSO system) and agree to a background check to help protect our children.
- eAYSO Call Center Information
- 866-588-2976 or email@example.com
- Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm PDT
- 2014 Registration Season Extended Hours
- Feb 16 – Aug 31:
- Saturdays: 6am – 3pm PDT
- Mar 3 – Jul 28:
- Sundays: 8am – Noon PDT
For eAYSO.org password reset please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, player’s name, and the email address that you use to login to eAYSO
ADDITIONAL CONTACT INFORMATION
- AYSO Region 92 Regional Commissioner: Eric Stoker
- AYSO Region 92 website: www.ayso92.org
- AYSO Region 92 email: email@example.com
- AYSO Region 92 telephone: (310) 322-9760
- AYSO National website: www.AYSO.org